Congratulations to the 2017 recipient of the
NEANN Nursing Scholarship, Caitlin Stavens!
In an effort to recognize clinical expertise and to support nurses seeking advanced degrees every year, NEANN presents the Nurse of the Year Award in even years and the Nursing Scholarship Award in odd years.
NEANN Nursing Scholarship
- Applicants must be current members of NEANN
- Scholarship to be used for tuition and/or costs associated with attaining a degree or advanced certification applicable to neonatal care
- Merit is the criteria for selection, without regard to race, gender, religion or national origin
- Completed application and letter of recommendation must be received by the identified deadline (Anticipated - November, 2018)
- Awards will be presented at the March 2019 conference and scholarship monies paid to educational institution at which the recipient is enrolled
- Questions should be directed to :Nicole Duguay APRN, NEANN Co-Chair and Scholarship Committee Chairperson
- Complete application
- One essay – how you will improve neonatal care with your degree.
- Two letters of reference, one personal and one professional. – References should be mailed to:
NEANN Scholarship Committee
Attn: Nicole Duguay
342 North Main Street
West Hartford, CT 06117