- Discounted rates for all educational programs, including: evening, luncheon and full-day events, webinars, and all Contact Hours
- Programs are held at hospitals, restaurants and convention facilities throughout New England and often include a social activity, unique to the region hosting the event
- Access to NANN's Advances in Neonatal Care (ANC) journal and access to NANN CNE modules online.
Recognition through Annual Awards
- NEANN Linkous Scholarship Award - $1000
- Annual recognition of: professional certifications, global health initiative participation, publications, grant recipients, nursing awards, and acquisition of advanced degrees
Discounted Tuition Rates
Participating Schools of Nursing offer discounted rates (10%), exclusive to NEANN members
Committee and Executive Board member participation provides an abundance of ways to grow as a leader ... or an active contributor!
Advocacy and Community Contribution
- A unified "voice" related to issues of priority for our patients and our profession through participation in state nursing initiatives and e-blast communications
- Support for local philanthropies and families through: "Walks for Prematurity" and/or food, clothing & baby supply donations
- E-Networking through the online, members-only "My NEANN" Discussion Board
- "Meet and Greet" or "Speed Networking" organized opportunities to share ideas with neonatal colleagues from the region
- Regional Leadership Summits