NEANN Committees ... where the "magic" happens!
Committees are a great way to get involved and contribute actively at a level that feels comfortable to YOU.
Some committee members physically attend every meeting, while others take on responsibilities that are manageable from home.
Each committee has a different level of activity based on their annual goals and resources.
- Identifies current legislative and regulatory issues pertinent to the membership
- Creates alliances with health advocacy organizations
- Provides all membership communication via electronic and Social Media
- Works collaboratively with association management firm to build and maintain content for website
- Organizes annual membership drive
- Identifies membership recruitment opportunities within the region
- Manages membership incentives and benefits
- Oversees all aspects of NEANN educational events, including: the annual conference, luncheon/dinner programs and networking events
- Creates partnerships with leaders in industry businesses to promote mutually supportive opportunities to grow
Rewards & Recognition
- Manages the Nurse-of-the-Year and Nursing Scholarship applications and awards
- Recognizes member accomplishments at the annual conference and through member highlights on the website or social media