The NEANN 2019 Linkous Nursing Scholarship offers $1,000 towards advancing practice at the university level or may be used towards a professional development opportunity, including conferences or classes.
NEANN 2019 Linkous Nursing Scholarship
- Applicants must be current members of NEANN
- Scholarship to be used for tuition and/or costs associated with advancing practice at the university level or to attend a professional development opportunity (conference or class)
- Inclusion criteria:
- NEANN Member for at least a year
- Working at least 20 hours/week in current role
- Working in a field related to the care and outcomes of newborns
- Cannot be a previous recipient of a NEANN Scholarship
- Cannot be a member of the Executive Board
- Deadline for submission is 3/1/2019.
- Must be able to attend the NEANN Annual Meeting on March 18, 2019 in Mystic, Connecticut.
- Complete the application form and submit it by March 1, 2019