Congratulations to NEANN Nursing Scholarship Recipient
NEANN presents an annual nursing scholarship award to recognize and support an active NEANN member who is seeking an advanced degree or certification in neonatal care.
NEANN Nursing Scholarship
- Applicants must be current members of NEANN
- Scholarship to be used for tuition and/or costs associated with attaining a degree or advanced certification applicable to neonatal care
- Merit is the criteria for selection, without regard to race, gender, religion or national origin
- Completed application and letter of recommendation must be received by the identified deadline (Anticipated - November, 2018)
- Awards will be presented at the March conference and scholarship monies paid to educational institution at which the recipient is enrolled
- Questions should be directed to: Alyssa Weiss or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete application
- One short essay – How you will improve neonatal care with your degree.
- One letter of reference - Can be sent directly to the committee address below.
NEANN Scholarship Committee
Attn: Alyssa Weiss
1350 Main Street, Suite 1508
Springfield, MA 01103-1670